This contract is between the property owners and the party leader who must sign the booking form or pay the deposit to accept the conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking form, including those substituted or added by agreed amendment of the booking. A contract exists when you have paid a deposit and we have accepted and confirmed your booking in writing. The applicant accepts these conditions on behalf of all the members of the party. Only persons named on the booking form are entitled to use the property.
A deposit of 25% per week booked is required with the competed booking form. This is none refundable. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival, if the balance is not received 8 week prior to arrival the owner reserves the right to cancel the booking.
1. Arrival at the property (unless otherwise advised to you in writing) should be after 4.00 p.m. local time. The property must be vacated by 11.00 am on the day of departure.
2. Cancellation: Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and is subject to the following cancellation charges: * More than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date – full deposit. * Between 4 and 8 weeks prior to your arrival date – 50% of the total rental cost. * Less than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date 100% of the total rental cost.
3. Force Majeure: The owners of the property or their servants or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War, or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Closure of Airports or any other event beyond the owners control.
4. Security Bond: A bond of $500/£300 will be held on behalf of the owners against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property by the parties to this agreement. The bond will be fully refundable (within 2 weeks of vacating the property) after a satisfactory status report. The security bond can be paid by cheque or credit card with the final balance.
6. As the property has a swimming pool, the owners and the owner’s agents do not accept liability for injury howsoever caused as a result of the use of the pool. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool, which is around five feet deep at the deepest part.
7. Due to the fact that there are numerous balconies within this property parents with children are responsible for and will accept full liability for any injury howsoever caused.
8. Guests are advised to have appropriate travel/holiday insurance in force for the period of the trip. All guests from outside the USA must have a full 10-year passport with at least 6 months remaining after your trip.
9. Cleaning: The property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after you have departed. Should you require a weekly or daily clean, this must be requested prior to the commencement of your holiday. Although the property will be cleaned after your departure it must still be left in an orderly state. Should the property require extensive cleaning then the owners or their booking agent reserve the right to withhold any moneys from the security deposit to pay for the extra cleaning.
10. Your responsibility: The party must treat the property, it’s furniture, fittings, utensils and other facilities with respect. Any loss or damage must be reported immediately to the Management Company. The applicant must make good or pay for any loss, damage or breakage. The owners reserve the right to withhold any Moneys from the security deposit to pay for any loss or damage caused to the property or its contents by any member of the party.
11. Problems: Any complaints related to the accommodation must be made in writing to the owners Management Company within 24 hours of any problem arising, who will endeavour to put things right. Unless there is a valid reason, we will not consider the owner, their agents or representatives liable for any complaint that was not initially registered with the Florida representative during your stay.
12. The Applicant is hereby made aware that on many Estates there will be other homes under construction. The owners, their agents or representatives will not accept liability for complaints arising from construction.
13. The owner, Management Company or their agent will not be liable for any loss or delay caused by conditions over which they have no control. The owner, Management Company or their agent will not be liable for any loss due to noise or disturbance from anywhere within the vicinity of the rental property.
14. Climate: the Applicant is hereby made aware that, as Florida is a tropical climate it is the home of many insects etc. All homes are treated on a regular basis to repel such unwanted visitors, but inevitably they occasionally will find there way inside properties from time to time. They are best eradicated by spraying with an appropriate product.
15. Pool Heat: is charged as an optional extra. If you have booked pool heat, please note that if in the unlikely event of the temperature dropping below 55 degrees, the water will not be as warm as usual. This does not mean that the heater is not working.
16. Only those persons identified on the booking form are authorized to use the property. Any changes to the persons booked to occupy the property must be notified for insurance purposes. The maximum number of guests in the villa is ten (10+ cot/crib) with the condition that all persons sleep in the bedrooms/beds provided.
17. The maximum number of guests is 10 persons. Plus baby
18. No pets please. This is a pet free home.
19. For the comfort of our future guests we respectfully request that there is no smoking inside the villa.
IMPORTANT VISA WAIVER INFORMATION FOR UK TRAVELLERS
As from Jan 2009 all travellers entering the USA under the VWP will have to register on line before boarding the plane (3 weeks recommended )
Its therefore recommended that registration is done ASAP after booking the flight.
There have already been delays in the processing so please DO IT NOW
The website to register is https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
we recommend that you take out holiday/vacation insurance